Tuesday, October 15, 2019

planning blog

In the filming process I will be running on the track and winning the race showing how good nike shoes are.

1.Props
Nike running shoes, water bottle towel, nike head band,

2. Costumes
Nike running shoes, nike shirt and shorts, back pack, tights , hat

3. Schedule

First I will  research the conventions and codes of a Nike Commerical. Next, will  the planning begin with the props, costumes, location etc. Then, story board will be made with 6 slides of 5 seconds each. After that the filming will begin around campus. Lastly, the edits will be made for the 25-30 second commercial.

4.Location
The commercial is planned to be filmed on the track.

I will be filmed getting ready to run, first drinking water, then tying my shoes up and lastly winning the race. (all nike accessories will be used to achieve this)

5. Backup Plan
If the weather is not good then probably film me running down the hallway trying to give the same effect that I am racing, or I will think of completely new concept for the commercial if the weather is not good.



No comments:

Post a Comment