Thursday, October 31, 2019

Editing Blog

  • Today was the day that we were going to edit. Sadly and unfortunately the computers were down and we’re not working. Our computers are very old so they have problems. We have been asking administration to get us new computers but they are not listening. All the computers are very slow and that makes it very hard to do work in class. Sometimes the computers will not connect to the Wi-Fi so we do not have Internet access during class either.These problems are making the completion of my commercial area. Now Pinnacle studios is not working.It was a problem with the editing and some of my clubs were not even save correctly. Some of the work out I will have to redo because It did not save correctly. she told us to save everything in Google Drive and hopefully the computers will start working soon so we can edit our commercials. This process has been annoying and frustrating. I wish that the computers would work because I have made good progress in my commercial. It sucks because as a student I wish I could do more to help the computers to start working again. But the school doesn’t have the type of money to supply for new equipment. Honestly a good idea would be to have a fundraiser to help support for the computers. It should be a nonprofit so I can only benefit the school. Honestly I know students that would donate and then hopefully help this cause.But at the same time I feel as if he will be lazy and not actually pay or if they cannot afford it. If this fundraiser actually worked this could benefit the future of our future students. The newer and better the computers the longer they can last. I feel like if we bought cheap computers they would not work that well. We would need to buy expensive computers because usually the more expensive the better they will be. Sometimes this is a problem because things can be overpriced. I talk to my dad (Mr Lenard) about the situation he would try to do something about it. Hopefully this issue can get resolved and we can start editing soon. We really need to finish our commercials without wasting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment