Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Intro Blog

        Hello I am Bori. I attend fort Lauderdale high school and I am in the 11th grade. As a person I Would say that I am easy going. For example, I always seem to go with the flow and never usually have any problems with anyone. Also, I am very sociable. I always seem to talk a lot and I can sometimes get annoying. Lastly,  I would say I am very competitive I play baseball and football. In everything I do I always feel as if I need to win in what I am doing.

      Here are some of my likes and dislikes. I like many of things. Some things I like the most are video games, sports and working out. I love sports because I feel like I was born to play baseball and football. Ever since a young age I fell in love with this sports. Also, I like working out because I like feeling healthy and I know if I am healthy I will feel better. Some dislikes I have are rude people, drama and dishonesty. All of these things really bother me and I feel that these things can be avoided if these types of people had decency and respect for themselves.

     Lastly, here are the classes I take. My first period is AICE Global perspectives we talk about the different points of view around the world to solve issues around the world. My third period is Spanish 3 honors. My fourth period is AP English. My fifth period is AICE Media Studies in which we break down different parts of film. My sixth period is Physics. Next, my seventh period is Pre Calc. Lastly, I take AICE US History in 8th period.





No comments:

Post a Comment