Thursday, October 31, 2019

Filming blog

      I was absent the first day of filming so I had to make it up the second day of filming. I had someone film me since I was in a group by myself. I wore a FSU Nike jacket, FSU shirt and Nike Air Max sneakers. When I got to class I had to fill out a filming pass. Then I had to gather all of the equipment I needed. Then I made a plan for what needed to be filmed. The filming ended up turning out well. It was good weather on Monday so I did not have to scrap my idea. My commercial has no dialogue so I will have music in the background.
     The area that I filmed my whole commercial was the track. There were 5 different scenes. The first scene was a close up of me putting on the shoes on the track. I did this to set the tone for what the commercial will be about. The next scene was an extreme close up of me sitting on the floors with the Nike shoes on. This helped clearly helped show that it was a Nike commercial. The next scene was an establishing shot of me stretching. This was was because I was getting ready to take off like I am running a race. The next scene was a tracking shot of me taking off running down the track. I did this to show action since movement and athletics are often in Nike commercials.
      The lighting was bright light since the sun was out. I had a few retakes in scenes because I was messing my parts up but overall it was well. The tripod was not needed due to the way my scenes were. I was able to review the clips and check for mistakes.I really enjoyed the film making process besides that it was very hot. I can't wait to start editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment