Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of Final Task

My name is Bori. I have grown up in Florida. I am trying to Fort Lauderdale high school. I have a little sister. She goes to Stoneman Douglas. I have two parents and my father actually works at the school. My grades have been decent this year but I need to push myself the second semester. We are going to begin the final task. My partner for this task is Em. I have enjoyed this class because it is interesting even though I have no interest in film.

I have learned about 50 or more terms about film in such a short period of time. I  have learned about the camera angles. I have learned about different types of shots. I have learned about sound. Also I have learned about Mis en Scene. Probably the most important thing I learned is to edit. Anything your film can make or break you.  Personally the school computers are not good and I prefer using my own.But it’s not bad and still manageable.

I need to pitch is a Brief Phone call, letter, etc. to try and get someone to use your story.
The overall goal of a media page is to make sure that they are willing to choose your story. We were told To think of three pitches.  Our first pitch is a cop sees a man jogging. Then the cops are chasing him. This will show many of camera angles and different techniques to display it. The next pitch is the gory one. Two friends are hanging out and one leaves. Then the friend gets stabbed and the other one doesn’t know what to do.Then the friend sees him staring at him in the shower.  The final pitch is a friend gives drugs to a friend and  he faints. The other one is hopeless and doesn’t know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment